Solentim are Recruiting | Management Accountant Full-time (UK, office based onsite).
Solentim is an award-winning Life Sciences company committed to transforming the discovery and development of new biologics, to get materials into the clinic faster and to drive better outcomes for patients.
As the global leader in accelerating cell line development through intelligent automation, we create practical solutions to speed up workflows by manufacturing equipment and technologies used within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries worldwide.
As we continue to grow, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our friendly Finance Team playing a key role that includes:
- Producing financial statements including consolidated profit and loss accounts, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Providing regular and ad-hoc management reporting and analysis for decision-making
- Reviewing cash coverage across multiple currencies and subsidaries
- Producing annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
- Completion of monthly VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Preparing submissions for Grants and controlling the ongoing reporting requirements
- Preparing the data required for the annual R&D/Patent box tax claim
- Managing capital expenditure control
- Reporting on Company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of tangible and intangible assets
Permanent, £40,000 - £45,000 p/a (depending on experience).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be fully qualified (CIMA) and have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Management Accountant, performing all of the key activities.
You’ll be commercially-focused, with an enquiring mind, excellent attention to detail and proven technical ability. You’ll also need strong IT skills with at least a solid understanding of modern ERP management systems, but ideally experience in using NetSuite.
Needless to say, you’ll have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the business, presenting financial information in a way that’s appropriate for the audience, both verbally and in writing, in reports and presentations.
If this sounds like you and you’re a strong team player looking for your next challenge and the chance to make a key contribution to a growing, innovative business, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send us your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you’d be perfect for this role and your current salary, by the closing date of 20/01/21.