Solentim are Recruiting | Accounts Receivable, Wimborne, UK, onsite/hybrid working, 37½ hours per week, permanent
We are a global company with staff based in Europe, Asia and the USA. Our products are used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies all over the world. We are a fast growing, innovative organisation with a strong team of highly-skilled, talented individuals working together in a friendly, creative and fast-paced, environment – all striving to make a difference to the lives of patients.
Working as a new member of the finance team to support our International Expansion plans; we are looking for an individual who can take on responsibility of the Accounts Receivable function including export administration.
Working with the UK finance team to ensure that sales invoices are raised in a timely manner, customers pay to terms and overseas shipments are sent on time and with required export documentation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business to Business credit control via the phone and email, whilst building relationships with key customers.
- Generate and issue all sales ledger billing, on the day of dispatch
- Accurate allocation of cash received, in a timely manner
- Investigating and resolving customer invoice queries
- Work with the logistics team to prepare commercial documents for all company exports
- Preparation of EC Sales Listing and Intrastat for our EU entities
Experience & Background:
- 5 years of prior experience in a multi-currency accounts receivable position
- Prior experience of export administration, including commercial invoices and incoterms
- An understanding of VAT implications when trading within the EU
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Prior experience with NetSuite would be preferred but not essential
- A good level of Maths and English at GCSE level
- AAT preferred but not essential
Closing date: 17th December 2021
To apply: Please send your CV, together with a covering letter outlining why you’re interested in the role and why you’d be perfect for it, to: [email protected]
For further information or an informal discussion: please contact the recruiting manager, Catherine Petty, Financial Controller, [email protected]