Solentim are Recruiting | Recruitment & HR Coordinator, Wimborne, UK, Part-Time – 20 to 25 hours per week , fixed-term Maternity Cover (up to 1 year)
We are a global company with staff based in Europe, Asia and the USA. Our products are used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies all over the world. We are a fast growing, innovative organisation with a strong team of highly-skilled, talented individuals working together in a friendly, creative and fast-paced, environment – all striving to make a difference to the lives of patients.
With ambitious growth plans in our global business, we’re looking for an experienced in-house recruiter to join us to cover a period of maternity leave, to focus primarily on the recruitment and new starter journey for roles across Europe, but also to help with some other HR projects and task as required. Working closely with the UK HR Business partner to make up the UK HR Team, and collaborating closely with the wider HR Team in the US, the successful candidate will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills and be able to successfully manage and prioritise their workload as they coordinate with multiple stakeholders across the business to deliver a timely, responsive recruitment and HR service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the management team with all aspects of recruitment, including: reviewing/updating job descriptions, advertising roles, liaising with agencies and in-house General Counsel, assisting with interview arrangements; maintaining the open roles tracker and providing reporting information as requested.
- Driving the recruitment process from start to finish – ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout. Utilising your previous experience to shape and streamline recruitment activities, identifying most appropriate processes and channels to best attract and secure suitable candidates in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the drafting of offer letters and employment contracts, working closely with General Counsel and in-country service providers (where applicable) to provide a swift, responsive transition from offers made to signed contracts in place.
- Managing the new starter process, ensuring all necessary set-up arrangements undertaken within the required timeframes, and all applicable documentation completed. Liaising with external pay and benefits providers as needed, and working closely with other departments to plan and help organise induction meetings and onboarding requirements.
- Ensuring all HR documentation is filed correctly and in a timely manner, flagging any items with payroll impact for action in the relevant month. Keeping all HR records and data points up-to-date.
- Assisting with the monthly payroll when needed.
- General HR admin, including: dealing with staff queries and updating and providing assistance with leave booking platform (WhosOff)
Experience & Background:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following essential requirements:
- Must have previous experience working in a Recruitment, HR Assistant or HR Administration role gained within a commercial business.
- Solid basic and up-to-date understanding of employment law – particularly in relation to recruitment, contracts, and right to work.
- Practical understanding of GDPR in relation to employee and applicant data.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload efficiently to achieve tight deadlines and provide a responsive HR service
- Strong IT skills – highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and apply knowledge in a practical, commercially-focused way
- Able to work both independently and with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as part of a transatlantic HR and Management team;
- Strong self-awareness and the ability to exercise sound judgement in determining what needs to be escalated or flagged for Management action, and what falls within own remit and skill set
- Excellent administration skills
- Friendly and approachable, with strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Diplomatic and discrete; able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately and in accordance with GDPR
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, and a solutions-focused approach
- Flexibility in approach
- Level 3 CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Experience working within a global business, collaborating with colleagues across multiple countries and time-zones
- Experience dealing with HR and people-related activities following acquisitions, mergers, transfers or other major change projects
Closing date: 28th February 2022
To apply: Please send your CV, together with a covering letter outlining why you’re interested in this role and the hours you are available to work, to: [email protected]
For further information or an informal discussion: please contact the recruiting manager, Heidi John, HR Business Partner, [email protected]