Solentim are Recruiting | DACH Applications Specialist
As part of our European growth plan, we are looking for an individual to take local responsibility for supporting the growth of our existing business and develop new opportunities in emerging markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Reporting to the Global Applications Manager and working with our DACH business manager, the candidate would also be involved in creating and establishing a unique Solentim Europe business identity.
- Plan and deliver sales demonstrations.
- Day-to-day applications support to existing customers.
- Technical presentations to existing and potential customers
- Attendance at exhibitions/conferences
- Provide cover applications support to the rest of Europe as required.
- Work with UK based product management and Biology teams on the development of application notes and demonstration strategies
- Educated to degree level or above.
- Previous practical experience in Mammalian Cell Line Development for Therapeutic applications
- Previous experience as a Field Application Scientist
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with a pro-active, flexible and adaptive approach to work
- Highly organised with experience of using databases to maximum effect.
- MUST be living and eligible to work within the DACH – Germany, Austria, Switzerland territory
- MUST hold a valid, current driving licence for the territory