Solentim to present online at the 9th Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia digital conference
Solentim is happy to announce that it will be presenting at the 9th Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia conference, taking place 3-5 November 2020. This digitally delivered event brings together the brightest minds, innovators and industry players to uncover novel techniques, optimize workflows, and accelerate CLD for commercial success.
Mark Stockdale, Amalgamator of Business and Biology at Solentim, will present on Day 1 of the event (3rdNovember) at 4:20pm (CST). This presentation, “Single cell confidence – it all starts at the single cell in the well to create the double lock of assurance” will cover:
- Navigating the complex landscape of strategies for generating new cell lines
- From DNA to lead clones, what new technologies and core instrumentation may impact future protein expression and cell line development campaigns?
Mark Truesdale, CEO, Solentim, commented: “Asia is one of our biggest, and most rapidly expanding, markets. We are delighted to be able connect with the industry during these challenges times and share our latest developments and offerings.”
With China’s growing and increasingly competitive biologics market, industry players are seeking out innovative and practical methods to develop a successful cell line and perfect production processes. This event will hear from global and regional cell line experts on best practices and the latest case studies for improving yields and cell line expression, as well as discuss up-and-coming topics for genomics, therapeutic cells, technology and more. This year’s themes include:
- Engineering host cell lines
- Genomics and CRISPR in focus
- New host cell lines
- Automation digitalisation and integration of big data into workflows
- Novel CLD platform technologies and tools
- Global and regional trends
- Enhancing the development cycle