From static stage to expansion and beyond, ICON™ is a world’s first. A benchtop system for cell line development and protein science, automated cell counting and IgG titer measurements all on one platform, plus reporting on normalized titer for the characterization of high productivity clones in cell line development
Winner of the SLAS New product Award, ICON offers low-volume measurements of critical cell quality attributes; IgG titer, confluency, cell number and viability cell density assessing productivity to enable rapid stratification of leading candidates.
All of this in one compact instrument!
- Rapid 96 well plate IgG Titer Measurements (from 2.5 to 1500 mg/L)
- High Accuracy Confluency
- In-Plate Cell Number (static plate cell count)
- Automated Cell Counting + Viability (for 1 - 24 samples)
- Microscope Mode (brightfield and fluorescent image capture)
Helping scientists focus on the winners, ICON enhances success through meaningful data.
ICON combines IgG titer assays with cell number and cell counting, enabling measures of specific productivity for both the static and expansion stages of cell line development.
ICON Plate-Based Titer
For cloning and expansion stages
- Rapid 96 well plate IgG titer measurements
- Uses just 60 µL sample
- Wide detection range
ICON Plate-Based Cell Number
For cloning plate stage
- Rapid scanning
- High accuracy algorithm
- For 96 and 384 well plates
ICON Automated Viable Cell Counting
For expansion cell stage
- Trypan blue and AO/PI measurements
- From 1 to 24 counts per run
- Manage: User management hierarchy including inbuilt user training course.
- HISTORYTREE™: Displays multiple data points from a clone’s history along a unique graphical timeline.
- Sort: Rapid filtering of per-cell data to characterize lead candidates.
- Report: Draws on system and service status within final report as evidence of quality process.
- Operates Continuous Audit Mode supporting requirements to achieve 21 CFR part 11 and EU Annex 11 compliance
High clarity microscopy for cell counting and single cell line development
ICON Microscope Mode offers cell line development scientists a convenient set of tools for viewing and the capture of cellular images. Ideally suited for quick review and confirmation of cell morphology and fluorescent expression of RFP and GFP signals.