Highest Quality Service and Support
Implementing a strategy of high quality maintenance, functioning at very high and measurable levels of performance is key to our role within the Service and Support group.
We pride ourselves on the robustness and reliability of our systems, but should you ever need support, you want to know you are receiving the best available.
- Truly effective support of your instrument
- Quality driven installation qualification and operational qualification processes
- Maintaining recommended instrument servicing intervals and using OEM parts
- Issuing of Service Status Certification for Regulatory submission
- A range of service contracts to suit you and your budget
Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ)
Solentim recommends the use of IQ and OQ protocols to evidence that the equipment being installed and used offers a high degree of quality assurance such that laboratory processes will consistently meet quality requirements and compliance.
Service Status Certification
A continuous record of correct service from IQ and OQ through service contracts and scheduled PMV visits is a recognition of commitment towards quality and can assist in your laboratory validation. Find out more here.
For more information email [email protected]
Sign up to our newsletter...
Keep updated on out latest product news, events, webinars and regular updates