NOTIFICATION OF SOLENTIM EU ENTITY AND CHANGE OF ORDERING PROCESS
As part of our continuing commitment to supporting our customers in Europe and frictionless trade, Solentim has established an EU legal entity based in Ireland and a logistics hub in Germany.
What changes have occurred?
- Solentim has opened an independent EU entity called Solentim Ireland Ltd.
- Stock of reagents and consumables will be maintained in our German logistics hub.
- We have made changes to our Terms and Conditions to describe this change.
- Quotations in Euros will be accompanied with updated T&Cs.
What benefits this brings?
- Intra-Community transactions within the EU are Zero Rated for VAT purposes, so long as you provide us with a valid EU VAT number relevant to the shipping destination.
- Deliveries of reagents and consumables will be faster and avoid any potential Brexit-related complications.
What do you need to do?
- From 1st May 2021 you should place orders in EUR through Solentim Ireland Ltd.
- Change your records to that of Solentim Ireland as below.
- Send an email to [email protected] confirming your shipping address and EU VAT number.
- Purchase orders should be sent to [email protected]
TransferWise Europe SA
Avenue Louise 54, Room S52
IBAN: BE22 9671 7672 2747
We hope this change facilities smoother financial processing and supply of Solentim goods.
Catherine Petty, Financial Controller